The XPA125B has a variety of intelligent protection circuits to ensure the safety of the amplifier and connected transceiver. When abnormal operating conditions appear like SWR is too high, too much drive power or too high temperature, the amplifier enters bypass mode and displays an alarm message.
The large back lit LCD display shows input and output power, SWR, Voltage, Current, Temperature, amplifier status and warning messages making operation of this modern amplifier simple and user friendly.
XPA125B has automatic band selection via the accessory connection directly compatible with the G90, X5105 and X108 G transceivers. The CN-20 optional interface can also be used to connect a Yaesu FT-817 and FT-818 , or manual section using the front panel BAND buttons is also available. In the accessory connection there is also a PTT input and ALC input available.
A serial connection makes it possible to connect the XPA125 to a PC for firmware upgrades.
The XPA125B has been FCC approved and is CE complaint.
- Frequency range: 0,5-54 MHz
- Maximum output power: 1,8-30 MHz >100W / 50MHz >80W
- Maximum ambient operation temp: 55C
- Gain: 13 dB (+/-2dB)
- Spurious suppression: >50 dB
- Supply Voltage: 12-15 Volt DC
- Transmit current draw: @ max output 30A
- Receive current draw: @ max 700 mA
- ATU Frequency range: 1,8-30 MHz & 50-54 MHz
- ATU Tuning range: 14-500 Ohm
- Dimensions: 260 x 160 x 70 mm (Excluding knobs, feets, handle etc)
- Weight: 2,66 kg (Shipping weight 4 kg)