The LDG RT-100 is an automatic tuner intended for outdoor mounting at or near the antenna feedpoint, minimizing SWR losses in the transmission line. It handles up to 125 watts on SSB and CW. The RT-100 is weather resistant, and is powered over the coaxial cable via the included RC-100 remote controller/Bias-T.
- 0.1 to 125 watt power range (SSB and CW), 30 watt digital.
- 2000 memories for instantaneous band changing.
- Powered over the coax. Weather resistant ABS Enclosure with Gaskets. -40 to +70C.
- Tuning time: 0.1 to 6 seconds full tune, 0.1 seconds memory tune.
- 1.8 to 54.0 MHz coverage. Built-in frequency sensor.
- Tunes 4 to 800 ohm loads (16 to 150 on 6M), 16 to 3200 ohms with optional 4:1 Balun.For Dipoles, Verticals, Vs, Beams or any Coax Fed Antenna.
- Includes U-bolt for pipe mounting.
- Includes RC-100 Controller providing power and control to tuner.
- Optional external Balun allows tuning of random length, long wire or ladder line fed antennas.
- Small Size: 6.5″ L x 6.0″ W x 2.5″ H
- Weight: 1 pounds
16 meer producten uit dezelfde categorie: