Dit product is niet meer op voorraad
Icom Inc. has released more details about the launch of the IC-9700 VHF/UHF/23CM All-Mode SDR Transceiver. Icom plans to release this high-performance SDR transceiver early next year and we expect to have it available for sale in the UK in February 2019 .We expect demand to be huge for this product. So, if you want to be one of the first customers in the UK to own one of these eagerly awaited radios, please contact your Icom Amateur radio dealer who will be able to put you in their order books.
Planned features for the IC-9700 include:
• All mode, tri-band transceiver covering 144 MHz, 430 MHz as well as 1.2GHz
• Supports CW/AM/SSB/FM/RTTY and D-STAR Digital Voice and Digital Data modes
• 144MHz and 430MHz band is direct sampling. The 1.2GHz uses down conversions as well.
• Full duplex operation/ Dual Watch (no VHF/VHF or UHF/UHF capability.)
• PA will provide a powerful 100 W (144 MHz), 75 W (430 MHz) and 10 W (1200 MHz) output
• 4.3" touchscreen colour TFT LCD
• Smooth satellite operation with normal/reverse tracking and 99 satellite channels
• D-STAR provides clear digital audio
• Voice recording/playback function (SD memory card)
• Audio scope
• CW full break-in