The LDG RT-100MK2 is a 100 W automatic antenna tuner for split installation.
The tuner can be installed directly at the antenna and is supplied with power via the coaxial cable. The tuner is designed for unbalanced antennas and has beside the two PL jacks for input and output, an additional screw for connecting an ground wire.
The RT-100MK2 includes a remote control unit.
This unit has a remote power supply with bias-Tee's to power the remote tuner RT-100 directly via the coaxial cable. In addition, the tuning can be triggered manually, also. Unintended tuning can be prevented by "blocking" the RC-100 tuner. A status LED provides reliable information about the operating state.
- Technical Data
- Frequency range 1.8 to 54.0 MHz
- 0,1 to 125 Watt (SSB und CW), 100 W on 6m
- Tuning time between 0.1 and 6 seconds for new frequencies, ca. 0.1 sec when tuning from memory
- Tuning range 4 to 800 Ω (16 to 150 Ohm on 6m), 4 to 3200 Ω with optional 4:1 balun
- Tunes any kind of coax-fed antennas: Dipoles, Verticals, Beams etc.
- Weight 500g