Easy to operate
The TRI is a powerful tuning aid that, together with the
automatically controlled input attenuator, helps the operator to quickly and precisely match the antenna impedance to the optimum tube load impedance (5-10 seconds typically). The auto-operate function (when enabled) maintains the amplifier in the OPERATE mode for you, thus avoiding unnecessary manual operations.
Dit product is niet meer op voorraad
-1.8-21.5MHz - better than 50dB below rated output;
- 24-54MHz - better than 66dB below rated output.
- nominal value: 50 Ohm unbalanced, UHF (SO239)
- input circuit: broadband, VSWR less than 1.3:1,
1.8-54MHz continuously (no tunings, no switching);
- bypass path VSWR less than 1.1:1, 1.8-54MHz continuously;
- output matching capability: better than VSWR 3:1 or
greater at reduced output levels.
-temperature range: 0...+50 degs.Celsius;
-humidity: up to 95% @ +35 degs.Celsius;
-height: up to 3000m above sea level without output